1) All individual returns must be within 30 days of the invoice date and in original shrink-wrap (except bookstores, must be within 90 days).
2) All returns must be pre-approved by firstname.lastname@example.org (prior to returning to: Launch Printing & Promotions, 2402 Osborne Rd, St. Marys, GA 31558, ATTN: ECHO RETURN). If the return is shipped to VA rather than Launch Printing in GA, an additional $20 per book/set will come off the refund.
3) A 10% restocking fee applies to all returns.
4) No returns on 6.5 Edition, PowerPoint, or CME packages.
5) Do not return any damaged or used books (no scratches, stickers, tears, etc).
6) You are responsible for properly packaging the books to avoid damage, as they must be in perfect condition to receive a refund. If books arrive with damage, the cost to repair will be reflected in the refund.
7) I do not refund any shipping or international fees.